1/8/11

JLS Feat. Tinie Tempah - Eyes Wide Shut


One of the VERY FEW tracks that I enjoy off of their album, "Outta This World", JLS releases their next upcoming single, Eyes Wide Shut.  I must admit, I was sold on the theme of this music video.  It doesn't matter which artist does it, but I'm always a sucker for trippy, abstract looking effects.  Particularly, the part where those square tiles fall off the tracks while Marvin's all walking slowly (like a boss).  Given the fact that this song has that typical 'dance pop' edge to it, I like the fact they didn't exactly overkill the dance vibe.  Unlike other artists (*cough* Enrique *cough* Pitbull) who just tries to make a song successful by adding unnecessary whiny, electro, fiddling noises in their track.  (See 'Tonight (I'm F**kin' You)' & 'Hey Baby').  On a side note, I was disappointed with Tinie's appearance here.  It just seems like he's... There, and not actually rapping as much (which sucks cause I know he's far better rapping than what he did here).

B+

No comments:

Post a Comment