2/27/11

Ke$ha - Blow


Uhh.. I honestly don't know what to think after watching this video.  I just found everything bizzare, odd, feelings that came out of nowhere.  I guess what I would have expected from this video was a club hitting video imagining Ke$ha inside a club whilst the club blows and Ke$ha falls apart or something.  (My imaginations of her are a bit violent, considering the fact she is ruining how music used to have meaning in the main scene).  But who cares, Ke$ha brings the party to her tracks and I shouldn't be bothered by that.  The only fact I don't like deeply about her are the things I've been hearing about her being in the game.  Besides that, the unicorns, the rainbow shooting beams at that "Van Der Douche," everything was just all sorts of.. Bizzare.

B-

No comments:

Post a Comment