5/2/11

Juku's Top 20 Chart / April 2011

Whoever thought this month's #1 would be this person?  I haven't been as much of a massive fan of hers over the last decade, but who knew this would be my jam?  Auuumazing.

Britney Spears - Till The World Ends
TM: #1 / LM: #20 / MIC: 2
Her 'Femme Fetale' remix with Ke$ha and Minaj is quite a gem too.

Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song
TM: #2 / LM: --
I guess it was more of the radio edit alongside the music video that intrigued me to listen to this song a lot more.

Chris Brown - Look At Me Now (Feat. Lil' Wayne & Busta Rhymes)
TM: #3 / LM: #17 / MIC: 2
I applaud Karmin for me striving to attempt Busta's asdfghjkl lyrics.

Frankmusik - Do It In The AM (Feat. Far East Movement)
TM: #4 / LM: --
What struck me the most about this track was the reverse part, which actually sounded more casual than rather messing up the song.

Example - Changed The Way You Kiss Me
TM: #5 / LM: --
Nevermind Gaudino's track, or Miss Saxobeat, this will definitely be my summer dance anthem!

Katy B - Broken Record
TM: #6 / LM: #5 / MIC: 2
This track is class.  CLASS.

The Potbelleez - From The Music
TM: #7 / LM: --
If I hadn't explored this through iTunes, I wouldn't have found this floorfilling track.

Chris Brown - Beautiful People (Feat. Benny Benassi)
TM: #8 / LM: #4 / MIC: 3
I honestly don't think I'll ever get tired of this track.  It's that infectious.

Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor (Feat. Pitbull)
TM: #9 / LM: #3 / MIC: 3
... So as this track as well.

Ke$ha - Blow
TM: #10 / LM: #8 / MIC: 2
There's just something about that Blooooo-oo-ooow part that amazes me.

Mumford & Sons - The Cave
TM: #11 / LM: --
I admit, I was the majority of those who found this song at the Grammy's. But a couple of months later, I found to appreciate this song even more than I never have imagined.

Adele - Set Fire To The Rain
TM: #12 / LM: --
This has been the most adored track I have found on her '21' album. Must be a single definitely.

Olly Murs - Busy
TM: #13 / LM: --
These lyrics unveil the story of my life pretty much (along with 'The Lazy Song').

Wynter Gordon - Dirty Talk
TM: #14 / LM: --
I've had this track for quite some time.  It's kinda odd how this somehow crept into my repeat list.

Chase & Status - Time (Feat. Delilah)
TM: #15 / LM: --
It must be the vocalist's nasily voice that keeps me wanting more.  The instrumental is class not to mention.

Blue - I Can
TM: #16 / LM: --
The boys are back with a Eurovision entry, as well as a bit of controversy here and there. A bit of a 'Written In The Stars' copout, but oddly enough, I prefer this over that track.

Wretch 32 - Unorthodox (Feat. Example)
TM: #17 / LM: --
Out of all the tracks on this list, this track took me a while to fully be satisfied with it.  Quite a funky tune.

Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar
TM: #18 / LM: --
This song is basically like a time machine, a modern song that seems to be stuck from the 70s.  Brilliant.

Kelly Rowland - Motivation (Feat. Lil' Wayne)
TM: #19 / LM: --
Quite a raunchy video, but the song delivers.

Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know
TM: #20 / LM: --
Quite a track.

No comments:

Post a Comment