12/28/10

Chipmunk Feat. Chris Brown - Champion


Wow, this definitely is what I call a hit.  No pun intended.  Jokes aside though, yes I'm pretty sure we're all getting sick hearing of Chris Brown's "situation," and the whole net neverending bashing on him. It should definitely be burdened down (especially after hearing this song), and people should realize that what the man is trying to seek from everyone is some damn forgiveness. It seems like he's been doing so after all the numerous tracks he has released the entire year, (Crawl, Deuces, Yeah 3x, etc).  What struck me the most about this song was Chris rapping.  What?  I know right.  But he actually makes it seem like he does it professionally, yet genuinely and heartfelt at the same time.  I guess this time I can bury the hatchet, let the man live and get back on the platform he was always destined to do.  I once was a CB fan, but after hearing this, I might actually get back on to hearing his stuff again.  Besides him, he should really thank Chipmunk for allowing him to be on his track (though it should seem more like a CB song than Chipmunk's own, just saying).

A

No comments:

Post a Comment