12/17/10

Juku's Top 20 Chart / December 2010

Aye, it's that time again.  As far as new music goes, I haven't really heard as much new material, considering Christmas running over the entire month.  May as well post my chart before actually doing this during the holidays. So here I present to you, my top personal 20 faves of this month.


This Month:
Take That - The Flood / TM: *#1 / LM: #2
The most epic ballad I have ever heard in years.  I won't reckon any "boy" band topping such a massive hit like this.

Rihanna Feat. Drake - What's My Name / TM: #2 / LM: --
This song strangely snuck over to my life and literally raped my repeat button on my ipod.  From finding this song to be so incredibly bland to being one of my personal faves this month is remarkable.

Jamie Woon - Night Air / TM: #3 / LM: #9
This undoubtedly has been the most creative, mystifying, most clever track I have heard in ages.

Jessie J - Do It Like A Dude / TM: #4 / LM: --
Like I said earlier with 'What's My Name'. It's awfully odd how I can hate a song one day then amazingly love one the next day.  Wow, indeed.

Fugative - Bad Girl / TM: #5 / LM: --
Old song, released waay back in the summer, blahblahblah.  Just found this song this month, and I instantly LOVED it.  All that matters. 

Medina - Addiction / TM: #6 / LM: --
That instant bass kick after the chorus. Heaven.

Eric Prydz - Niton (The Reason) / TM: #7 / LM: --
Of course I wouldn't want to leave a dance track out on this chart.

Nicole Scherzinger - Poison / TM: #8 / LM: --
Sounds a bit amateurish at times, but still a brill track.

David Guetta Feat. Rihanna - Who's That Chick / TM: #9 / LM: --
Afrojack remix.  That is all.

Willow - Whip My Hair / TM: #10 / LM: --
As tragic as the song intentionally is, it is completely addictive, and harmless fun.

Taio Cruz Feat. Kylie Minogue - Higher / TM: #11 / LM: --
Still prefer the original track, not so much of a fan of this version.  But still, a tune.

Olly Murs - Thinking Of Me / TM: #12 / LM: #3
One of the most infectious tracks this year. Still can't get over it.

Jessica Mauboy - Saturday Night / TM: #13 / LM #14
Read above.

Jodie Connor - Now Or Never / TM: #14 / LM: --
Oh, Jodie. *swooons*

Nicki Minaj - Right Thru Me / TM: #15 / LM: #12
Six words.  How do you do that s#!t? Hadayuuuu, hadayuuuu.

Mark Ronson & The Business INTL - Somebody To Love Me / TM: #16 / LM: --
A timeless track.

Plan B - Love Goes Down / TM: #17 / LM: --
A timeless track?  My golly, that soul in this man's voice.

Usher - More (RedOne Jimmy Joker Remix) / TM: #18 / LM: --
This man has made the most bland tracks this year more than ever before.  He must be thankful that his songs are as catchy than how original they are.

Cheryl Cole - The Flood / TM: #19 / LM: --
Brining on . The FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Miami Horror - Holidays / TM: #20 / LM: --
Brilliant summer track?  During December, what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment